Last updated 14/08/2019
Most recent at the top of the list.
New & UpdatedHoliday Club Photographs and description of what we did. NewVision 2026 July update. Our new quiz: “Around the World in eighty questions” is available - Proceeds to help renovate our stained glass windows. Each quiz costs £1 from the wardens or from the back of church and donate later. Hand in before 31/08/2019, Thanks NewPicnic on the Park Chatburn Playing Field Sunday 18th August 11.00 am til 4pm. Bring your own picnic chairs and rugs. Traditional family fun day with games, acoustic music, stalls, bouncy castle, face painting, football, tombola with a tea / coffee & cake stand. NewSunday Club is on holiday until 22nd September but there are things to do each Sunday in the special children's corner. NewSpecial Baptism Service Report on a successful service. NewFestival of Baptism Saturday 19th October at Blackburn Cathedral. A day to celebrate God's call in our lives, which includes worship, prayer and teaching. NewJuly / August 2019 Village Newsletter. Wanted Can you sponsor a month? Chatburn Libraryreopened on 1st July New Opening Times
- Men's Society Agenda 2019 / 2020 - All welcome. Some interesting speakers lined up, also curling and bowling nights.
- Village Newsletter September edition, any articles email or hand in to the wardens by mid day Thursday 20th August.
- Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make the Book Fair such a success. It has made £1,530 for church funds. It's gone up thanks to sterling work of selling what was left by Peter and Sheila.
Volunteers NeededRibble Valley Foodbank - Making a big difference to local people. Contact Jane Chitnis or 07849 534431 for more information. Thank you. ReminderLet us embrace the sentiment of our new mission statement
"Growing Together in Faith and Sharing God's Love with Everyone."
- The final total for Christian Aid week amounts to £651. This comes from a combination of the door to door collecting and the soup lunch. Thank you all for your contributions.
- Messy Church Photographs from 19/05/2019.
- Annual Report of the PCC Year ended 31/12/2018.
- Easter 2019 photographs
- Vision 2026 and what it means to our church life.